Chippewa Valley Center
|Chippewa Valley Center
770 Scheidler Rd
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
|Phone: (715) 723-2720 or 800-993-3413
E-mail: Contact Form
Lakeland College's Chippewa Valley Center in Chippewa Falls, near St. Joseph's Hospital, serves the surrounding area by providing quality, affordable instruction for adults.
The Chippewa Valley Center focuses on many students with different educational goals, from earning their undergraduate degree to forwarding their professional careers.
Lakeland College's Evening, Weekend and Online programs focus on convenience for the returning adult student.
- Maximum transfer credits are honored from other educational institutions.
- Classes are geared toward the working professional with manageable time commitments, meeting only once per week.
- Our faculty is comprised of business leaders and teachers who offer a practical, real world perspective on their subjects in an interactive learning environment.
- Course tuition is competitive and affordable. Financial aid options are also available.
View the Spring 2014 room assignments.
See how Lakeland's BlendEd program helped this Chippewa Valley woman achieve her academic goalsRead More
The Chippewa Valley Center offers the undergraduate bachelor of arts degree in the following majors:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Healthcare Management
- Specialized Administration (available only to students with Associate Degrees in approved technical fields).
The Chippewa Valley Center offers graduate degrees in the following majors:
Chippewa Valley Center Events
Mar 20, 2014
Registration for Summer 14 opens
Apr 1, 2014
Last day of 12-week Classes
Apr 15, 2014
Last day of 7-week (2nd session) classes
May 4, 2014 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Baccalaureate and Commencement