Chippewa Valley Center
|Chippewa Valley Center
770 Scheidler Rd
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
|Phone: (715) 723-2720 or 800-993-3413
E-mail: Contact Form
Lakeland College's Chippewa Valley Center in Chippewa Falls, near St. Joseph's Hospital, serves the surrounding area by providing quality, affordable instruction for adults.
The Chippewa Valley Center focuses on many students with different educational goals, from earning their undergraduate degree to forwarding their professional careers.
Lakeland College's Evening, Weekend and Online programs focus on convenience for the returning adult student.
- Maximum transfer credits are honored from other educational institutions.
- Classes are geared toward the working professional with manageable time commitments, meeting only once per week.
- Our faculty is comprised of business leaders and teachers who offer a practical, real world perspective on their subjects in an interactive learning environment.
- Course tuition is competitive and affordable. Financial aid options are also available.
The Chippewa Valley Center offers the undergraduate bachelor of arts degree in the following majors:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Healthcare Management
- Specialized Administration (available only to students with Associate Degrees in approved technical fields).
The Chippewa Valley Center offers graduate degrees in the following majors:
Chippewa Valley Center Events
Dec 12, 2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Last day of 7W2 classes: Thursday, December 12
Jan 8, 2014
First day of 12W and 7W1 classes
Feb 25, 2014 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Last day of 7W1 classes: Tuesday, February 25
Feb 26, 2014
First day of 7W2 classes
Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration for SU 14 opens