Lakeland University

Military Benefits

Lakeland College is dedicated to serving students who receive military benefits by providing timely and accurate information about the college and benefit certification prior to and during a student's enrollment at the college.

Lakeland College is state agency approved to certify all programs with the exception of the Wisconsin GI Bill, which is restricted to public institutions, and the VRAP program, which is restricted to approved two-year institutions. Lakeland's Veterans Coordinator, Sue Bialk, will process all appropriate military paperwork on a semester-by-semester basis. You can reach her by telephone at 920-565-1032 ext. 2378  or by email at . Her office is located in William A. Krueger, Room #109.

You may also contact Karen Fischer at 920-565-1032 ext. 2376 for assistance with VA concerns at .

If you are unsure of your eligibility for benefits, please contact your local VA Service Office (located in your local courthouse), go to, or call the GI Bill Call Center at 1-888-GIBILL-1. Once you are certain of your eligibility, you can access all pertinent forms required to apply for your military benefits or to transfer your benefits to Lakeland College from another college or university by visiting Complete all pertinent forms, and submit them.

Veterans should notify Sue Bialk of enrollment each term, and any changes in enrollment (add/drops/withdrawals). Failure to do so could result in benefits not being processed or in overpayments.

Benefit programs include:

  • Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 Bill/Yellow Ribbon)
  • State Veterans (VET ED and DMA 189)
  • Montgomery GI Bill-Chapter 30
  • Tuition Assistance
  • Chapter 31
  • Chapter 35
Lakeland University Logo

Contact Us

Got questions or comments? Let us know:

  • PHONE: 1 (800) 569-2166
    FAX: 920-565-1062
  • MAIL: W3718 South Drive, Plymouth, WI 53073-4878 | Directions

Connect with us

Follow us & get in touch.