Why swim with thousands in a big school, when you can be a big fish at Lakeland College?
What does it mean to be a big fish? It means you'll be known around campus as a person, not a number. It means you'll do great things — in the classroom, in your extra-curricular activities and in the community. Simply put, it means you'll be part of a close-knit family.
At Lakeland you'll find:
- Small class sizes
- Quality instruction
- NCAA athletic opportunities
- Awesome intern and career opportunities
- An international student body
- Numerous chances to study abroad
- Affordable tuition
- Generous financial aid
- Big dorm rooms
- An ocean of opportunities to be a participant and become a leader
- Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet, who care about your academic goals
We can't wait to meet you!