Graduation Celebration Brunch
The May 4 graduation celebration brunch, hosted by the Lakeland College Alumni Association, is an opportunity for all graduates and their guests to join together in celebration with fellow graduates, faculty and staff members.
The brunch starts at 10:45 a.m. and continues through 1 p.m. The graduation brunch will occur in three seatings.
Seating One 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Seating Two 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Seating Three 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Seating is unassigned.
Graduates are guests of the Alumni Association and may attend the event at no cost. The cost for guests is $15 per adult or $7 per child under 12. Online reservations are now closed, however brunch can be purchased the morning of graduation in the lower level of the Younger Family Campus Center. Remember, the graduate is our guest for brunch and your complimentary ticket can also be picked up in the lower level of the Younger Family Campus Center.
- Breakfast Strata with Egg, Cheese, Vegetables and Ham
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Turkey Sausage
- Thick Cut French Toast with Warm Maple Syrup, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Topping
- Chef Carved Honey Baked Virginia Ham
- Roasted Yukon Potatoes with Sautéed Vegetables
- Side Salads
- Fresh Fruit
- Danishes, Muffins and Sweets