$5,000 Community Scholarship
For many years, bright and promising students have come to Lakeland College from your community. That strong relationship with your area matters to us — a lot.
So if you live in Sheboygan County, Milwaukee, Green Bay, the Fox Cities, Madison or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, we are really interested in you.
Are you a 2015 high school graduate from one of those communities? If so, now is the time to check us out for your chance to win a $5,000 Community Scholarship! To start the scholarship application process, all you need to do is attend our open house in your community, where you can meet Lakeland alumni and learn more about us. We encourage you to bring along family and friends, too! You'll also have a chance to win a Muskie Spirit raffle prize of Lakeland gear and goodies!
Register for an open house using the form on the right side of this page.
We'll notify you of your status by Feb. 1, 2015. The deadline to apply is Nov. 1, 2014. Please contact Katie Britton at (920)565-1224 or to learn more about the Community Scholarship and Lakeland's proud alumni ambassadors in your community.
Community Scholarship info
- Applicants must meet Lakeland's admissions requirements.
- Applicants must attend one open house.
- Successful applicants will be awarded $2,500 for their freshman year and $2,500 for their sophomore year.
- The Community Scholarship is for students who will attend college full time at Lakeland's main campus in Sheboygan County.
- Applicants must reside in the community identified.
Community Open Houses
Each open house will be from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Sheboygan, Sept. 3: Lakeland main campus, W3718 South Drive, Plymouth
- Green Bay, Sept. 10: Green Bay Center, 2985 S. Ridge Road, Green Bay
- Fox Cities, Sept. 11: Fox Cities Center, 2320 Industrial Drive, Neenah
- Madison, Sept. 18: Madison Center, 1650 Pankratz Street, Madison
- Upper peninsula, Sept. 25: (Location TBA)
- Milwaukee, Oct. 22: (Location TBA)