Graduation Celebration Brunch
The May 4 graduation celebration brunch, hosted by the Lakeland College Alumni Association, is an opportunity for all graduates and their guests to join together in celebration with fellow graduates, faculty and staff members.
The brunch starts at 10:45 a.m. and continues through 1 p.m. The graduation brunch will occur in three seatings. Please select your seating preference on the registration page.
Seating One 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Seating Two 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Seating Three 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Seating is unassigned.
Graduates are guests of the Alumni Association and may attend the event at no cost. The cost for guests is $15 per adult or $7 per child under 12. Registration for this event is required. Please register by April 25.
- Breakfast Strata with Egg, Cheese, Vegetables and Ham
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Turkey Sausage
- Thick Cut French Toast with Warm Maple Syrup, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Topping
- Chef Carved Honey Baked Virginia Ham
- Roasted Yukon Potatoes with Sautéed Vegetables
- Side Salads
- Fresh Fruit
- Danishes, Muffins and Sweets