After you earn your associates degree, there are many reasons why earning a bachelor’s degree from Lakeland University makes sense:
Don't see your school? More guides to come soon. Contact us today with the form below to find out how your credits will transfer.
- You’re almost done! – Lakeland offers maximum transfer credits, and a majority of students who have earned an associates degree start as juniors. At Lakeland, you can earn your bachelor’s in as little as 18 months. Send your unofficial transcripts to an admissions advisor and receive a personalized transfer credit evaluation within 48 hours!
- Flexibility – Lakeland’s BlendEd and BlendEd Live course delivery options make it easy for you to fit your classes into your work/family/you time. Students decide week to week how they access that week’s content. It’s among the most flexible approaches in higher education, and our students love it!
- Credit for current learning – Lakeland offers Student Designed options which allow you to earn academic credit for projects you’re already doing on the job.
- Credit for prior learning – At Lakeland, you can earn 9 academic credits and pay for just 3. Lakeland also offers a variety of ways students can earn up to 30 credits for work you’ve been doing as part of your career.
- Corporate partners – If you work for a corporate partner, you’ll be getting discounted tuition. And, many employers reimburse employees for some or all of their tuition.
- PTK/Honors Discount - 10% discount to transfer students that earned their associate degree and were PTK members or have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher at one of Wisconsin technical college’s.
- We’re fees free – At Lakeland, there are no additional course fees or hidden costs.
- Our advisors care – You’ll also be off to a more confident start with practical support and guidance from an advisor. From creating class schedules that fit around your work schedule to clarifying degree requirements, your advisor helps smooth the way.
To learn more or to request a personalized transfer credit evaluation, please fill out the following information, and you will be contacted by a Lakeland University advisor.