Whether you’re just graduating from high school, graduating from technical college, working part or full time or somewhere in the middle, Lakeland has programs/coursework and an approach that’ll fit your needs.
Check out these reasons that set us apart:
- We’re on a first-name basis. Students are known by their first names, by their goals, and by their dreams.
- It’s personal. Professors are more like mentors than instructors, and students/classmates quickly develop friendships.
- Everyone belongs. Lakeland welcomes ALL students. Our diverse student body comes from big cities and small towns all across the country and all around the world.
Education Within Reach
- We’re affordable. Competitive tuition and available financial aid.
- Get an education and land a job. Paid internships, job opportunities and career connections with local global companies are commonplace.
- Cooperative Education. Students in co-op can earn 12-18 months of professional work experience. Our co-op scholarship and wages earned working help students minimize post-graduation tuition debt.
- Learn while you work. If you’re in the workforce, Lakeland offers opportunities for students to earn credit for projects they’re doing on the job. LU also offers credit for prior learning, all cutting down the time it takes to earn your degree.
We’re Totally Flexible
- Mix it up to match your reality and needs. Only Lakeland offers a truly blended way of learning: on campus and online.
- Choose your evening and online learning options. Earn a degree on your own terms, in your own time, anywhere you want to learn with BlendEd®.
- Time to get to work. Traditional students attending our main campus graduate in four years (sometimes less), and transfers can often earn their four-year degree in as little as 18 months.