Whether you're trying to pass a course or maintain a 4.0, working with a tutor can be extremely helpful. Tutors provide FREE one-on-one assistance that may not be available in the classroom. They are experienced and qualified students who can enable you to have a better understanding of the materials at hand and teach you how to find and correct your own errors. Tutors make it possible for you to do your homework and learn from your mistakes.
Main Campus, and Evening, Weekend and Online/BlendEd Tutoring Request
- Go to login.lakeland.edu and select Starfish.
- Select Services tab.
- Select HARC Tutoring.
- Search for a tutor. Tutors' subjects are listed under General Overview.
- Select Schedule Appointment for the appropriate tutor.
- Select a date (dates in bold indicate tutor availability).
- Select Sign Up for an available timeframe.
- Input information and select Submit.
- See schedules below for tutor availability.
Evening, Weekend and Online students
You'll need to have a webcam and microphone to participate in tutoring via Blackboard Collaborate. If this is your first time using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, the web page below is helpful for your understanding of the program. Blackboard Collaborate Ultra will launch through your web browser, and the use of Google Chrome is strongly recommended for best performance.