Going back to college to finish your degree or starting school can be intimidating, especially if you've been away from the classroom for a few years.
Our new Buddy Scholarship rewards new Evening, Weekend & Online students who start an undergraduate or graduate program with a friend, colleague, family member or – their buddy – at the same time. Students who enroll in an eligible program with a friend, or group of friends, will each receive a one-time $500 scholarship for their first semester.
Here are some additional details:
- Both students must meet admission requirements.
- $500 scholarship for each student when two or more enroll together. (same semester)
- Only available to students that are not currently enrolled at Lakeland.
- Must be degree seeking.
- $500 applied to first semester tuition.
- Only offered to students that are not recipients of tuition discounts of more than 20%.
- Student required to complete referral form with 'buddy' information.
Lakeland University Buddy Scholarship