Ten renewable scholarships of $20,000 are available for new students eager to explore the intersection of faith, reason, and justice. Students must declare and maintain satisfactory academic progress towards a minor or major in religion and participate in programing of the Ulrich Center for Philosophy, Ethics, and Christian Thought. Applicants with cumulative unweighted GPA over a 3.2 and a composite ACT score of 23 or greater (or 1130 SAT) will be granted priority consideration.
* Ulrich Scholarships will replace academic, school-specific, leadership, and Co-op scholarships.
Qualifications of Ulrich Scholar Applicants:
- Meet Lakeland requirements for admissions (apply via Lakeland.edu/Apply and submit test scores and transcripts)
- Submit Ulrich Scholars Application with 500-word essay (below, or at Lakeland.edu/Scholarships)
- Priority consideration will be given to applicants with a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.2 and a composite ACT score of 23 (or 1130 SAT)
Expectations of Ulrich Scholars:
- Declare and maintain satisfactory academic progress towards a major or minor in religion
- Passion for exploring the intersection of faith, reason, and justice in dialogue with peers, Lakeland faculty, and members of the community
- Participate in the programming of the Ulrich Center for Philosophy, Ethics, and Christian Thought
- Pursue social justice advocacy on-campus and in the local community