For more than 150 years, Lakeland College has been dedicated to providing quality higher education to an increasingly diverse student body.
Today, Lakeland College is a bachelor's and master's degree-granting liberal arts institution related to the United Church of Christ with nearly 3,500 traditional undergraduate and evening, weekend and online students.
Our traditional undergraduate students enjoy quality instruction, small class sizes, NCAA Division III athletics, affordable tuition and awesome intern and career opportunities while living, or commuting to, our serene rural main campus in Sheboygan County.
In addition we have evening, weekend and online centers in Milwaukee, Madison, Chippewa Valley, Wisconsin Rapids, Fox Cities, Green Bay and Sheboygan, devoted to giving working adults access to the flexible higher education they need to achieve their goals.
So, what kind of student are you?
Lakeland's traditional undergraduate program is for students, who are typically recent high school graduates, searching for the traditional college experience at our main campus in Sheboygan County. Our program features:
- Small class sizes
- 30+ majors and minors
- NCAA athletic opportunities
- Awesome intern and career opportunities
- Student success coaches
- An international student body
- Numerous chances to study abroad
- Affordable tuition of $12,045 a semester
- Generous financial aid
Evening, Weekend & Online
Lakeland's evening, weekend and online program has been designed for busy, working adults pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree who desire flexible and meaningful education options. Our program features:
- Ability to take classes at one of our seven centers, online or both with our BlendEd option
- Nine undergraduate majors and two graduate degrees
- 7-week and 14-week classes
- CMA/CPA prep classes
- Affordable tuition ranging from $1,275 to $3,330 per class
- Expert instructors with real-world experience
- Career development