The John H. Esch Library is dedicated to supporting student learning and the professional development and research needs of faculty and staff. The library is located in the heart of the campus, between Old Main and the Younger Campus Center, and includes:
- A print book collection consisting of approximately 71,000 items
- 61+ research databases providing access to more than 309,000 full-text journals.
- A print journal collection of more than 290 titles
- MonarchCat, our online catalog providing easy access to our materials and those of 33 area libraries in the Monarch Library System.
- Specialized collections in: religion, curriculum
- 300+ video/DVD collection for in library use
- A 18-station computer lab providing Lakeland students and faculty access to library resources and various software applications.
- 3 group study rooms
- Wi-Fi access
- A black & white photocopier/scanner
- Microfilm reader
Lakeland students, faculty and staff are eligible to checkout materials in the library and to access the library's online offerings. Library staff prides itself on its customer focus, and we look forward to helping you with your research needs.