The Student Success & Engagement Office and the Lakeland University community invites parents and families to Lakeland's main campus for the 2018 Family Weekend!
All events are free for Lakeland families, but registration is requested for each event by Friday, October 26. Please email with any questions.
- Family Reception – Friday, November 2 – 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. in Bossard North Event Space (Younger Family Campus Center)
Meet and mingle with other Lakeland families and university employees to kick off the weekend!
Complimentary food and drinks, and receive a special Family Weekend gift!
- Doughnuts with the Dean – Saturday, November 3 – 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. in Lauer Center for Student Success & Development
Meet Lakeland’s Dean of Students, Leslie Laster, to learn more about Student Success & Engagement initiatives on campus.
- Game Day Tailgate & Activities – Saturday, November 3 – 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. in Wehr Center Lobby
Enjoy a complimentary tailgate lunch before taking in a Muskies home football game!
Other available activities include a bounce house, henna artist, and balloon artist for our junior Muskies.
- Taste of Sheboygan County – Saturday, November 3 – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. in The Daily Grind
Sample items from some of the Sheboygan area’s most popular restaurants!
Mention Lakeland University at the following places for special rates:
- La Quinta Inn – 2932 Kohler Memorial Dr., Sheboygan, WI 53081 – 920-457-2321
- Days Inn – 600 N Main St., Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 – 920-467-4314
Special Hours for On-Campus Options:
- Bookstore: Saturday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Daily Grind: Saturday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Family Weekend Registration Form