To be eligible for federal and state aid, a student needs to:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- If male, be registered with Selective Service.
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be enrolled in at least 6 or more credits (audited classes do not apply).
- Be working toward a degree at Lakeland University.
- Be making satisfactory academic progress. View our Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- Not be in default on any federal loans or owe a refund on any grant made under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, at any institution.
To be eligible for Lakeland University aid, a student needs to:
- Demonstrate all of the federal/state aid eligibility requirements as listed above.
- Be accepted to Lakeland University.