Sep 17th, 2020
Bringing your "A" game! - Will This Be On the Exam?
Bringing your "A" game!
Join us for a series of academic success workshops sponsored by the Hayssen Academic Resource Center. The workshops will be held via Zoom at 7:00 pm and can be accessed with the following link:
The workshops are led by faculty and staff at Lakeland. Here is the schedule:
- Thur. Sept. 3 All About Science—Preparing for Success in Lab-based courses
- Tue. Sept. 8 Discussion Posts: Not just Q and A
- Thur. Sept. 10 Beyond the First Draft: Tips to Beat Writer’s Block and Score Better on Your Papers
- Tue. Sept. 15 Book It to the Library! Learn how the library can help you be a successful studenthere at Lakeland! Once you’ve learned about the many library services, spaces, and resources you have access to as a student, you will want to book it to the library!
- Thur. Sept. 17 Will This Be On the Exam? Learn how a variety of note taking methods can help you organize your lecture material.
- Tue. Sept. 22 If Not Now...When? Learn how to effectively manage your busy schedule by developing good habits of time management.