The following students are participating in internships:
* Trista Barron (lead student researcher) and Alyssa Ciepley, Lakeland Exercise Science Research Laboratory
* Ciepley, Lakeland Exercise Science Teaching Laboratory
* Kayla Clark, Madison Doll and Josh Mann, Plymouth Intergenerational Community Center
* Cameron Colson, Sheboygan Fit Body Boot Camp
* Brandon Hagenow, Sheboygan Coulis Cardiology (cardiac rehabilitation)
* Dan Keil, Lakeland College strength and conditioning
* Kyle Massa, Manitowoc CrossFit
* Casey Takahasi, Plymouth High School
* Hannah Sholten, Prevea St. Nicholas Hospital
* Sami Williams, Lakeland College Exercise Science Research Laboratory and Prevea St. Nicholas Hospital (physical therapy observation)
Bill Ebben, Lakeland associate professor of exercise science and sports studies, said students in his program will also present research conducted during their internships at conferences in April and in the summer.
“In the exercise science program at Lakeland College, we seek to place each student in multiple internships,” he said.
“Doing so gives them the opportunity to apply the concepts they are learning in the classroom, gain practical career experience and obtain great careers when they graduate.”