- Research Methods in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Violence and Violent Crime
- Media, Crime and Violence
- Drugs, Crime and Society
- Data Analysis in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Administration
The additions are the result of extensive research and outreach by assistant professors of criminal justice Richard Lemke and Karin Miofsky.
“We added courses that highlight what is relevant in today’s society,” said Miofsky. “Over the past few years, Dr. Lemke has put an enormous amount of work into identifying what our students should learn prior to leaving Lakeland in order to succeed in the criminal justice field.”