How are you planning to finance your education? Choose the financing option you would like to pursue. Financing options can be categorized into the following options:
- Pay on your own. If you would like to pay on your own you can do so prior to each term. We also have an option where you can divide your out-of-pocket expenses into 3 equal payments throughout the semester.
- Financial Aid and Student Loans. Undergraduate and Graduate financial aid is available to eligible students who are accepted as a degree-seeking student and enrolled at least half-time status (six credits per semester).
- Scholarships. Students are encouraged to seek outside scholarships to help them meet their educational costs.
- Employee Reimbursement.Some employers offer tuition reimbursement as a benefit for the professional development of their employees.
- Military Benefits. Lakeland College is State Agency Approved to certify all types of military benefits. The College's Veterans Coordinator will process all appropriate paperwork on a semester by semester basis. If you are unsure of your eligibility for benefits, please contact your local VA Service Office (located in your local Courthouse) for assistance.