Industry experts lead Lakeland’s new Leadership Series
Jan. 25, 2022
Lakeland University has assembled an impressive lineup of industry leaders this spring in a new online live course entitled Predicting the Future – Data Analytics.
These leaders will share their expertise on how organizations use analytics to identify trends, forecast outcomes and improve efficiencies and revenue. This course is designed to give students access to industry experts who will share techniques and the power of data science in decision-making.
This seven-week course is being offered on Wednesdays from March 16-April 27. Students will interact virtually with a wide range of analytics experts, including:
- Milwaukee Bucks Vice President of Business Strategy & Analytics Sumathi Thiyagarajan,
- International Rescue Committee Regional Vice President for Latin America Meghan Lopez,
- Prevea Health President & Chief Executive Officer Dr. Ashok Rai,
- Circuit Court Judge in Milwaukee Co. Judge Kashoua Kristy Yang Thao,
- Lakeland University Business Faculty Member Robert Callahan, Ph.D.,
- Data You Can Use (DYCU) President & Executive Director Victor Amaya, Ph.D.,
- Granular Founder & CEO Jordon Meyer.
Students can have the option to take the course in one of two ways:
- As a professional development seminar through Develop U, which is run by Launch: Lakeland Student-Run Businesses.
- As a three-credit course as part of Lakeland’s master of business administration (MBA) degree, master of science in leadership and organizational development (MSLOAD) degree or toward Lakeland’s graduate certificate in leadership. Bachelor’s degree students can also take this course as an elective and earn credit toward a Lakeland graduate degree.
Visit the course webpage
to learn more about pricing and to register.