A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Lakeland University opens doors to tremendous opportunity. As a Lakeland graduate, you can expect to move forward in your career goals.
Lakeland’s MBA program invites students to design their own concentration. This new approach allows Lakeland students to pursue subjects or projects that fit their current or future career path, and it’s unique to Lakeland.
By combining current MBA elective courses and special studies opportunities, leveraging current work or training opportunities or even pursuing courses offered elsewhere, Lakeland MBA students work with faculty to create coursework that matches their unique needs.
- Looking for a focus in digital marketing?
- Want to specialize in Just in Time manufacturing?
- Have a passion for international business?
- How about IT management?
- Design your own concentration to meet your academic and career needs!
Of course, Lakeland offers a traditional MBA path, as well as nine different concentrations:
- MBA with a Concentration in Accounting
- MBA with a Concentration in Finance
- MBA with a Concentration in Healthcare Management
- MBA with a Concentration in Hospitality Management
- MBA with a Concentration in Human Resource Management
- MBA with a Concentration in Non-Profit Management
- MBA with a Concentration in Project Management
- MBA with a Concentration in Sports Leadership
- MBA with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
Lakeland University also offers courses to prepare for the CPA and CMA exams which also count for MBA graduate credits.
Lakeland's MBA program is tailored to fit the schedules of both working professionals as well as traditional students: students can complete their degrees at a pace that fits their careers and personal schedules. Full-time students can complete their programs in less than two years and part-time students can complete their programs in three to five years without compromising typical work schedules. MBA courses are offered in the evenings at one of our centers, online and BlendEd®.
Lakeland’s MBA provides a broad-based professional education consisting of post-graduate coursework that integrates research, case studies, technology, and other learning processes.