$500 Johnsonville Food Safety & Quality Scholarship
Students pursuing a Food Safety & Quality degree within Lakeland University's William R. Kellett School are eligible to apply for a $500 one-time, non-renewable scholarship.
- William R. Kellett School student
- New Lakeland University student, beginning fall 2023
- Pursuing a degree in Food Safety & Quality
- Applicants must meet one of the following sets on college and/or high school transcripts:
- Quantitative Proficency & Scientific Proficiency:
- College/Advanced Algebra with an earned grade of 'B' or better
- An earned grade of 'B' or better in any AP-Level or college biology, chemistry, or physics course.
- Quantitative Proficiency Only:
- Any AP-Level or college, pre-calculus and/or calculus with an earned grade of 'B' or better
- Applicants are eligible to receive the scholarship upon full admission and registration in the Food Safety & Quality program
The scholarship may be used in conjunction with other William R. Kellett School scholarships and discounts. Students may use employer reimbursement to pay for tuition expenses not covered by the scholarship.