Who is eligible?
Scholarships are available for undergraduate international students. Lakeland University rewards international students for their academic and personal achievements.
Once accepted to Lakeland University, you will automatically be eligible to receive an academic scholarship based on your high school/secondary school Grade Point Average (GPA).
Please note that if you are coming to Lakeland University through one of its partner institutions (exchange programs), you should check with your home institution to see what scholarships you will receive as not all partnership/exchange students are eligible for the following scholarships.
Government-sponsored students are not eligible for Lakeland University scholarships/grants.
International Academic Scholarship
- LU International Presidential Scholarship: ≥ 3.0 cumulative GPA
- $20,000/year for on-campus residents
- $16,000/year for off-campus commuters
- LU International Dean’s Scholarship: < 3.0 cumulative GPA
- $12,000/year for on-campus residents
- $8,000/year for off-campus commuters
*Renewed annually by making satisfactory academic progress. View our Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
To receive the International Academic Scholarship, you only need to apply and be accepted to Lakeland University.