Do you have Northcentral Technical College credits?
Interested in earning a bachelor’s degree? Whether you’ve completed an associate’s degree, or just took classes, you are able to transfer credits to Lakeland University and be well on your way. Some students have earned enough credits to start as a junior. Continue with your original degree choice, or move into something new. Our academic counselors will work with you to understand your goals and the best path to achieve them.
When you enroll at Lakeland, you'll get:
- Up to 90 credits in transfer if you attended a four-year institution
- Up to 72 credits in transfer from a two-year institution
- The most flexible education possible through BlendEd
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
- Supportive Lakeland advisors to aid you in your career goals and individualized academic plans
- Much more!
Fill out the form below or contact an admission’s advisor, to receive a personalized transfer credit evaluation!
Are you a current Northcentral Technical College student?
Northcentral Technical College and Lakeland University have formed an innovative partnership that provides a unique higher-education option to students. Students participating in this program complete their associate degree at NTC and continue their education at Lakeland by entering as a college junior to complete any bachelors degree; related or new!
- Affordable, flexible college degree option close-to-home
- Guaranteed admission to Lakeland University and start as a junior following NTC graduation
- Most Lakeland majors will accommodate working student schedules through online and evening programming
- Scholarship opportunities offered to NTC graduates
- Support to help students launch and advance in their careers
- Free Application
- Support from NTC and Lakeland University advisors to work on individualized academic plans