A college education may not be free,
but we can make it worry-free.
At Lakeland, we know higher education is a considerable investment. It’s why we work to make yours the most comfortable investment you can make by providing helpful financial aid services.
Financial aid that fits you
Each student comes to Lakeland with a different set of financial circumstances. We consider every possible funding source to fill in any gaps with a range of grants, loans, scholarships and other financial aid solutions.
We make the cost of a private-school education comparable to that of the state’s public schools. And that makes for a lot of relieved students.
Change your mind about the cost of college
Let us count the ways.
- Planning to pay on your own? You may pay prior to each term or divide your out-of-pocket expenses into three equal payments throughout the semester.
- Financial aid and student loans. Undergraduate and Graduate financial aid is available to eligible students who are accepted as a degree-seeking student and enrolled at least half-time status (six credits per semester).
- Cooperative Education. Lakeland provides cooperative education opportunities with local employers to students attending at the main campus. Through the co-op scholarship and wages earned working, students can pay for school while earning valuable professional work experience to prepare for post-graduation employment.
- Scholarships. We encourage you to seek outside scholarships to help meet your educational costs.
- Employee reimbursement. Some employers offer tuition reimbursement as a benefit for the professional development of their employees.
- Military benefits. Lakeland University is State Agency Approved to certify all types of military benefits.
The average Lakeland University grant totals $10,000 a year.*
* Not including state and federal aid.
View our financial aid brochure
View our financial aid brochure for transfer students